TERMS OF SERVICE
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the www.smurfcart.com website.
These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The information posted on the website in terms of conditions is subjective to the person making them. Any views made by the customers are in no way the representation of the views of us. Certain features are only available if you register. Should you register then you are liable to provide information accurately to the best of your ability. If there are changes to that information, then you must make those changes immediately. Members are personally liable and responsible for the safe keeping of their accounts and passwords and are advised to not share them under any condition. Any illegal activity done under the username of a user would make that user personally liable for it. If you however are facing problems regarding some illegal activity via your account but that is not done by you then you may inform us.
It is our duty to provide the information posted on the website as accurately as possible. However, there might be errors, such as the product being mispriced. It will be our top priority to make the corrections as soon as possible. However, we reserve the right of refusal and cancelation of an order at any given time for which we may or may not inform you. We have the right to cancel or refuse delivery even if you have paid in case the product is mispriced or not showed correctly, we will compensate for the charged credit card price in case the order is cancelled or refused.
You should not disclose your password to any third party and if You feel someone using your account then you must notify us immediately about that.
- Refunds are not applicable until unless there is a big mistake from our side and for replacement you need to tell do this
- No game has been played on the account by the buyer.
- The rank has become inactive upon purchase.
- In the case of an account being compromised or locked, the customer must notify us as soon as possible so we can try recovering the account within the next three business days once the complaint has been received. We will not be held accountable if the compromised account gets a VAC ban.
- Any account purchased from us and is VAC banned or Over-Watched due to cheats or any other illegal activity use by the end user will not be entertained by us.
- We will not be responsible for any account sold by the end user to any other person.
- VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat): If a user connects to a VAC-Secured server from a computer with identifiable cheats installed, the VAC system will ban the user from playing that game on VAC-Secured servers in the future.The VAC system reliably detects cheats using their cheat signatures. Any third-party modifications to a game designed to give one player an advantage over another is classified as a cheat or hack and will trigger a VAC ban. This includes modifications to a game’s core executable files and dynamic link libraries. While server admins may choose to ban specific players, server admins cannot VAC ban players.The following will not trigger a VAC ban:
- Using chat programs like X-Fire or Overwolf
- System hardware configurations
- Updated system drivers, such as video card drivers
- Over-Watch: The Over watch lets the CS:GO community regulate itself by allowing qualified and experienced members of the community (‘investigators‘) to review reports of disruptive behavior, determine whether those reports are valid, and apply temporary bans if appropriate.